Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Updating update: The Movie

Greetings there!

I want to apologize for me not uploading anything in the recent months. I hit a block of sorts, but now that's all about to change! I give you:




That's right, folks! I started my own youtube channel. I plan to use it in tandem with my blog to give both clips that help explain further my points as well as have its own gameplay videos and footage. I am so excited! I thought I'd have to wait until I got a new computer, but it turns out that I don't!!! I love you Lappy the Laptop.

I'm definitely more nervous when I'm recording video, and I even forgot a few points in the introduction, but I know with time that will fade away. I can't wait to see what comes with this, and I'm hoping that it'll lead to plenty more content in the near future. I hope you all are ready! I'm about to hit you like a pokeball!

Found on http://www.thescenemagazine.ca/

1 comment: