Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wizard101: Level 80 and Beyond!

I HAVE BECOME A KING!

I mean.

What.


Me in Dun Dara
I'm now level 80 in Wizard101 with my Ice Wizard. I'm almost out of Avalon and I've enjoyed its particular mature yet fluffy feel. The shrines with their ridiculously long names have been cracking me up, but I also think a lot of the qualities that they embody are pretty interesting. For instance, one that I dealt with was the Shrine to Hospitality and Good Manners between Foxes, Dogs, Badgers, Otters, Humans and Faeries.  I believe it represents protecting those in your home and making sure no harm comes to them. The storyline is essentially that the player must become a knight to do awesome cool fun stuff with a dash of epic and these qualities are important to a knight. I'm rolling over the idea of a Wizard101 fan fiction and I sincerely wished I had written those names down.


I can't believe that I've gotten this far in the game. I'm not known for my consistent game play in MMOs, I normally stop early. Not because the game is bad, I just find a new shiny. I'm ADD like that. No, literally. I have ADD. I took a small break a few months ago and when I came back, I can't even begin to tell you how good it felt. Ah. To be thoroughly addicted to something. Just to have had the old feel back was so intoxicating. This game can just be too much fun. I started to play in June of 2013, and a year later I am twenty levels from the top. Just too cool! Thank goodness a good friend of mine is addicted as well.

The most ironic thing of being level 80 is that I'm using waaay underleveled gear because my gear is too amazing right now. My gear and pet combined give me 44% resistance to everything. I'm a walking Tower. To those of you who don't know what that is, it is one of the stronger defense spells in the game. Cuts all damage by 50%. I'm using gear from my 50s and 60s. Yes. Way underleveled.

I've started a Myth wizard. My Storm Wizard friend believes me a traitor. I'll save the exact details for another time, but I'm really enjoying how Myth feels, if that makes any sense. Strong and earthy. He isn't even out of Wizard City yet though so pfft. We're going to wait until his first house and then I'll type a little something on housing.

I wanted this to be more of an update post than my usual semi-thorough run through of something. Blog has been a bit empty, but I do have things coming through from behind the scenes. I wanted to write something small about Minecraft, and I'm sure my Chrono Trigger and Tales of Vesperia posts will pop out eventually. Ha. As of now, I'm enjoying Wizard101 and am working on one of my novels, while try to get this thing a little more frequent.

Just remember, when life gives you apples you turn it into a spell through a complicated quest!


LOOK AT WHAT MY APPLES GOT ME

1 comment: