Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Minecraft: That One Time I was Pushed into Lava by a Child

Let's begin the story at the... beginning. That makes sense, right? I had participated in a Silver Springs Survival Server Admin Event a couple of months ago. It was basically hide and seek, but we were given sticks that contained godly powah.


Can you see the powah? Feel the powah. BE THE POWAH!
This stick made me enormously happy. Well, a few days later, some guy on server wanted to try fighting people to get their heads. You can essentially behead people and display them in your home. Not demented at aaall.



See? Admin heads!
I kept wanting to help. I kept getting ignored. I'm normally ignored anyway with everything, so I thought whatever, I'll do my own thing and keep working on my castle.  Two kids decided it would be fun to try beheading each other, so they kept fighting in the PvP arena, giggling and having oodles of fun.

Spoooooky
SPOOOOOKY!!!
I kept seeing their death messages pop up into the chat box. I wanted to join, damn it! I said I wanted to help, I grabbed my stick all proud and ran over to try lending a hand. They kept ignoring what I was saying, but I didn't freaking care! That was my mistake. The nanosecond I touched the floor and took a few steps over to them, one of those little darling asshole children ran at me, literally laughing over text, and smacked me into a pool of lava. He kept HITTING me, that bitch, as the lava took my life down. I was pinned, and of course his every smack damaged me as well. In a panic, I tried to warp home. It had been disabled. I try telling him to stop. He didn't. He just kept laughing. Even his friend was telling him to leave me alone. EVEN HIS FRIEND COULDN'T CONTROL HIS PSYCHOTIC DESIRE TO KILL! All of I think of is my darling little stick.

And then I died, with that evil evil sound that can only mean lava claimed your goodies.

This is a recent screenshot, the arena had been changed since my death... probably because of my death. >.>
Tssst.

I was PISSED. Said many things to this darling little child. He did not care. I resorted to telling an admin, who was fifteen, about how some who was probably ten bullied me by pushing me into lava and burned my stick. I'm twenty four. I never imagined myself in a situation like this. All the humiliation of the school yard with half the calories! The admin gave him a slap on the hand over chat. Then, in a glorious gesture that would make llamas sing, he gave me my stick back! I was so happy, but with that stick I was also gifted with an eternal mistrust of trying to fit into any social situation. Ever.

And that is how I was pushed into lava by a child! I sure seemed to be bullied by children a lot. >.>

1 comment:

  1. But at least the nice admin gave you your stick back! The llamas not only sing, but DANCE as well. They dance to your stick-based victory!

    ReplyDelete